Essential Guide for College Governors
“Being a governor can be both rewarding and daunting in equal measure and this resource is designed to serve both as a helpful introduction for new governors and trustees, and a useful reminder for established governors in the sixth form college sector”
- Essential reading and reference for all governors and SLT
- Distributed in bundles of 20
- Available only in hard copy
- Price: £199 for 20 copies (inclusive of post & packaging)
- Place your order here.
The SFCA essential guide to governance has three sections:
1. General and key information for the whole sector
2. A dedicated section for designated sixth form colleges
3. A dedicated section for sixth form college academies and free schools.
Concise, accessible and full of reference to wider reading, this is an indispensable resource for all those who lead and govern in a sixth form environment.
- Effective governance practice
- Roles and responsabilities
- Composition, structure and proceedings
- The principal, chair, clerk axis
- Quality, performance and accountability
- Funding and finance, transparency and related party transactions