Cirencester College is based at the heart of the South Cotswolds’ town of Cirencester. As a specialist post-16 provider, the College offers the widest choice of sixth form subjects in the region and an extensive enrichment programme. The College has a strong reputation for delivering good quality apprenticeships, bespoke training services and skills for work, serving employers in Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire.
Cirencester College’s reputation for excellent teaching, learning, innovation and student support has produced consistently high success rates and value added year after year both in academic and professional vocational courses.
The College’s growing reputation has not only attracted a record number of students but also a significant amount of government funding. In the past 8 years, the College has opened a new 24 classroom block, an innovative STEM Building, a state of the art Sports Centre and a new Animal Centre which is due to open in September 2019, which reinforces the College's promise to nurture talent of the future.
Cirencester College Mission
THE specialist Sixth Form College for Swindon, North Wilts and
‘To inspire and empower students to be the best they can be’.
The Cirencester way is:
• Being ambitious for all our students and challenging all to excel
• Respecting and nurturing individuals
• Developing independent, resilient and employable citizens
• Being a learning community which is large enough to offer unrivalled
choice but small enough to care
• Providing THE stepping stone from School to University, Apprenticeships
• Empowering great staff to deliver great student experiences.