SFCA Awards 2020
The SFCA Annual Awards will provide a platform to identify, celebrate and reward outstanding practice by colleges and individuals across the sector.
We do hope that you will submit entries and that you will encourage your colleagues to submit entries as well.
The 7 award categories are:
· Curriculum innovation
· Community impact
· Health and well-being
· Enrichment & employability
· Independent learning
· Social mobility
- Your application should follow the format set out in the guidelines and should not exceed the maximum word limit for each section as stated.
- Each application should be saved as a Word document and the file name should include the name of your college and the Award you have picked.
- Any individual (or team, or institution) from a college may apply for more than one award. However, there should be a separate application identifying a different activity for each award. So, let’s say a colleague did wonderful things with students in the community, but also did wonderful things as a staff governor, s/he could be entered for both awards, with one application for the Community Award, setting out her/his work in that field, and another application for the Governance Award, setting out her/his work as a governor.
- The deadline for completed submissions is midday, 6th May 2020.
- Completed applications should be emailed as a word document to: email@example.com
- Applications will be judged by a panel of SFCA Council members
- Awards will be announced and presented during the SFCA Summer Festival on the evening of Thursday 17thJune 2020.
- The top three ranking entries for each award category, a winner and two runners-up, will be announced at the online ceremony.
If you have any queries regarding the awards process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3824 0468