At Haringey Sixth Form College we offer an exciting way to study A Levels.
The A Level Pathways are designed to move students a step closer to your future aspirations. We offer unique study packages entirely focused on providing students with the latest skills, experiences and qualifications to enable them to pursue a career or University degree in a particular area of interest. A Level subjects are grouped together into career pathways containing complementary subjects to help students choose the most appropriate course for your career goal. A Levels are also part of our Russell Group / Oxbridge Forum.
The College also has specialised in Vocational Courses for several years, these can lead directly to University, Apprenticeships or Employment. Vocational courses are offered at a wide range of levels to suit everyone.
Studying on one of our Vocational courses involves continuous assessment mainly through coursework, practical work, related assignments, work experience, a small amount of externally assessed examinations and in some cases online tests. Most courses are BTEC’s.
Here’s seven great reasons why we think you should choose to study with us:
- We’re committed to helping you succeed –
- We’ll help you get where you want to go -
- We offer a wide range of courses -
- We have excellent staff - Our highly qualified, motivated and committed staff are here to make sure that you get the support you need.
- We’re different - We’re a modern, purpose-built centre in Haringey dedicated to offering full-time courses for 16–19 year olds.
- We’re easy to get to - Whether you’re commuting to our campus by train, tube or bus, we’re only ever a short walk away from a station or stop.
- We’re open-minded - We welcome your application, whatever your ability or background. Contact us directly for that personalised one to one approach.