SFCA represents the interests of its members at a wide range of formal and informal meetings with politicians, government officials and stakeholders. SFCA has ensured that colleges receive the latest information in relation to curriculum reforms and has lobbied Government on areas of concern.
SFCA ensures strong representations on behalf of the sector are made at a range of key groups. Some of the groups attended by SFCA over the past year are outlined below.
- DfE/BIS Area Review Advisory Group
- Post-16 School and FE funding Group
- Ofqual Exam Stakeholder Engagement Group
- Pearson Stakeholder Group
- Supporting Professionalism in Admissions Steering Group
- FE SEND Implementation Working Group
- NCTL Governance Advisory Group
- DfE Teachers Working Longer Review Steering Group
- DfE Pensions Advisory Board
To view a complete list of current consultations please click here