HE Network Group exists for members who are delivering HE courses, as well as those considering doing it. The aim of the network is to provide a forum for members to share good practice in the delivery and enhancement of higher education, to share updates and policy developments, and work towards the development of a higher education brand in Sixth Form Colleges.
HE Network Terms of Reference:
- Member Representatives who have, or are interested in, Higher Education provision.
- To ensure that members receive the most up to date information on HE developments arising from government policy and the operation of HEFCE, QAA and SLC.
- To share bestpractice in the delivery and enhancement of Higher Education programmes.
- To provide advice and guidance to members considering delivery of Higher Education.
- To provide training, events and conferences for members
- To work towards development of a Higher Education brand in 16-19 education.
If your college would like to join the group, or for additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org